• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enigma

Forum Moderator
      is The Dark Knight

I am:
      Geeky

For me it's done with Enigma, it's dead after Jens Gad and Sandra left the building (I know why and how now since two years) and the stuff Jay mentioned. I don't care anymore. I do not listen to Enigma every day like i used to. In fact, every single time i read about Enigma here at MW or elsewhere on the web, it makes me feel i wanna throw up.

Also MW is not the good old EMB and what some call EMB is in fact EMF. But... it's not the same as it used to be and it will never be. MW is and never will be the former EMB and i'm not buying it when someone says that it was Enigma who brought us together in the first place. No...... it was us from the very first beginning.

Sure, the members are free to talk and post about almost everything they want here at MW but i have a feeling that some still want to create a second EMB which, again, MW is not. If peeps keep dwelling in the past and not move on i guess MW isn't able to grow either.

If it was depending on me i would love to see MW move on..... without dragging Enigma behind it.

Now, this is what i needed to vent in the open after a very, very long time and really get rid of these thoughts. I just needed to.

So.... you guys and ladies can carry on now.... Chat away i'd say.

Super Moderator
      is is busy in the studio!

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
      Also MW is not the good old EMB and what some call EMB is in fact EMF. But... it's not the same as it used to be and it will never be. MW is and never will be the former EMB and i'm not buying it when someone says that it was Enigma who brought us together in the first place. No...... it was us from the very first beginning.
      You're right! The former EMB now EMF will never be the same and that is okay ... it has it's own direction and agenda now ... all things change and evolve in their own respect.

I believe our beloved MW is not the former EMB ... granted, many of us who are here came from there ... but as I mentioned in a Vocalize Yourself message a while ago ... 'We are more than Enigma fans ... we are people with questions and genuine interests'

My dear friend, I don't think any of us here want MW to be the former EMB ... we have moved on ...

Sure, the members are free to talk and post about almost everything they want here at MW but i have a feeling that some still want to create a second EMB which, again, MW is not. If peeps keep dwelling in the past and not move on i guess MW isn't able to grow either.
      As you know, I came to the EMB in it's twilight and missed out on a lot of the highlights ... the great discussions about the lyrics and so forth ... so I never really had a chnace to experience the EMB in it's glory days.

I kept myself away from the EMB actually before I finally succumbed in becoming a member ... because I wanted Enigma's music to remain innocent, pure and fresh in my eyes, and not to be tainted by the news or other people's thoughts on it ... and since the EMB was laid to rest ... I have naturally fallen back into that practice ... so I am still intrigued by the direction Enigma will take.

Anyhoo, I feel that when Enigma is mention here in MW ... it is used as a reference point and in a completely different context ... I myself do not sense any clinging onto the past by members .... but perhaps I sense is ... another awakneing of sorts, a discovering more about the 'now' .... the language used here is not the same as the former EMB ....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. B
      Now, this is what i needed to vent in the open after a very, very long time and really get rid of these thoughts. I just needed to.
      Well, I am glad that you did dearest!!
      In Loving Memory.
      Lion Spirit Walker / September 17, 1963 - Dec 30, 2014.
      ... All with Purpose ...