• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reiki

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Pagan

I remember reading a book of witches being burned and crying my heart out for a long long time of what they had to go through because they did not match up with the believes of the day. Just wondering what would happen to the likes of us today would we have had the same death put to us, food for thought thou.

I have always loved nature and that is where I get my answers walking by the sea I actual see balls of energy dancing across the ocean in the begining I would say to myself woman you need stonger glasses but I have got use to looking for signs and wonder.

For what we throw out is what we get back ten folds.

bless be

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Oh yes. I have been there too!! I remember reading about the Paisley witch trials and I cried for hours afterwards.
      It bizarre that in the really old traditions - Native american, Aborigine, Celtic etc...most of us would be Wise Women/Healers, teachers etc. but when christianity changed and society became patriachal, that all changed!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hi

Long time no hear very busy and tired working.

Who are we lights that will light up this world if we allow it. Hope you all are in good form and thinking positive for what we give out is what we get back,

What do you think withches look like one's that have long noses and ugly faces I get offended when I see ugly status of witches,

is getting there

I am:
      Secret

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Flower View Post
      Hi

Long time no hear very busy and tired working.
      Hope you are also trying to get some rest now Lotus Flower

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Flower View Post
      Who are we lights that will light up this world if we allow it. Hope you all are in good form and thinking positive for what we give out is what we get back,

What do you think withches look like one's that have long noses and ugly faces I get offended when I see ugly status of witches,

Couldn't agree with you more my friend!! I am always trying to pass this onto my kids as well!! Who they will become will be reflected on who they are now and how they treat others
      Yes I also get offended by those images although most of them are medieval and after the beginning of christianity moving through Europe unfortunately.
      I remember telling Martin about my beliefs and it was such a huge relief when he said I know, I always had that kind of feeling you were on that road!!! Thanks be he accepted me for who I am based on how he knows me rather than what my beliefs were.
      And he also realises how lucky he is to have me too...lol