is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Default The Ghandarva Experience

Hello All...
      My mum has this Cd..
      I listened to it a few times in the last few days
      Its truly an experience i want to share with you all..
      I copied this review from amazon....i thought it said what needs to be said about this CD....
      If you have some time do get this....CD

http://www.amazon.com/The-Ghandarva-.../dp/B0002I5RBW

This is just a fantastic CD! The chant is moving and when used as a meditation it will send you places. You get four tracks on this disc:

1. History & Context
      2. The Chant of the Archangels & the Calling of the Sacred Names
      3. Ghandarvic Harmonic Choir
      4. The 23rd Psalm

The first track gives a background for the cd and gives you a little bit of detail as to the entire process that unfolds during the disc. Tom goes on a bit much and you will find yourself only listening to track one once.

The next three tracks are the actual meditation/chant. In track two Tom chants various names of Light Beings (from ALL religions) that bring peace and divine love to humanity. I always envision this track as Tom putting out a call to all these great Avatars, Archangels, Devas, Saints, and Aspects of God. When they hear this call they all start to come into your space.

I have played this cd among friends and during meditation circles and people often remark how "full" the room becomes during track 02. Usually there are only 3 to 10 actual people in the room. So it does a good job inviting Spirit and the Divine into your space. During this track some people have even remarked to me that they heard the sounds of wings or feathers rustling - suggesting that Angels are in the space. Some feel what they describe as soft kisses on their checks, possibly from Fairies or Cherubs. Others smell flowers - especially roses and often various smells that remind them of a loved one who has departed. Most people will feel a wave of energy (usually experienced as a tingle) flow down or up their spine when a particular name is chanted. It might be beneficial to use Doreen Virtue's Saints & Angels Card Deck or her Archangels & Ascended Masters Card Deck or Book to look up the name that sung when a particular reaction happened in your being. That might be a neat way to receive some Divine Guidance.

On track 03 Tom and a choir of people sing a simple tone (Ahhhhhhhh) as a way to give thanks to these beings that have gathered or shared their presence in this meditation and throughout your life. You also give thanks for their services to humanity. I recommend actually toning or singing this part if that's possible - especially if you have a large group of people! The energy created is amazing and has moved people to tears, along with various positive physical changes in their bodies/beings. Most people feel happier (like a weight has been lifted of their chest/shoulders). Some feel a deeper connection with the Divine. Some even feel like a major stresser/illness/disease has passed from the bodies or lives. Those are individual experience that are often tied to each person's faith and belief system. The cd isn't intended to create a particular effect and in no way am I saying it cures illnesses. I'm just saying that people have a deep personal experience while listening to this cd, for some it can be like going to a faith healer or spiritual revival.

Track 04 is an awesome toned version of the 23rd Psalm. Not being of any particular faith, but a mixture of a bunch of religions, I still find myself deeply moved by this track. It can be used together with the other two meditation tracks (tracks 02 & 03) as a perfect way to end your meditation session - it is like acknowledging that these various Spiritual Beings/Essences will continue to walk among us in our lives. Or you can just use this track by itself as a prayer, blessings or way to remember those who have passed on in physical form.

Like I said, overall this is an amazing cd and meditative experience. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have a deep, moving spiritual experience. The only thing that caused me to give this CD 4 out of 5 stars is that track 02 & 03 could of been Mastered at a slightly higher quality. I'm not sure if the sound is a result of Tom having sung this at a particular location that didn't lend itself to a higher recording quality or what. But I would love for him to reissue a remastered or new version that's of a better quality.

I have used this cd for my personal & during public meditations, to clear spaces of negative energy (since you're calling in all these Light Beings a clearing of any and all darkness is forced to transmute or move on), as a way to give thanks for all that I have been blessed with in life, during times of sadness or when I miss somebody, or just as background sound when working on various projects (spiritual paintings, when doing tarot readings, setting up a new altar, and much more). If you have a chance to purchase this cd, get it! Since Tom chants/calls the names of so many different Spiritual Beings it has a wide appeal to everyone of every faith. Devout Catholics, Fundamentalist Christians, Buddhists, Pagans, Hindus, and more will gain something from this cd.

It truly exemplifies the saying: "There are many paths, but only one destination!"
      Last edited by planetlove; January 4th, 2009 at 04:51 PM.
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

thanks for this ..i love it ..beautiful and very unifying ..trance like even ..

" BE PRESENT "

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

glad you liked this CD ...
      I love it also ...
      V
      This great, Supreme God of all the Gods is limited in one respect: He cannot take Himself out of you , anything or anyone else.You are the projector and the screen ...you are the movie and every player is you ....The Projector - The Bodys eyes ...the screen = the world and the universe you see...Know thy self ...

is i am U

I am:
      ----

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oceanentity View Post
      thanks for this ..i love it ..beautiful and very unifying ..trance like even ..

Did you go out of your way to get this disc..Just curious.....?
      I have been using it daily in the last few days.....
      V