• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Missing Children - The Absolute Worst Thing a Parent Can Ever Do...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Missing Children - The Absolute Worst Thing a Parent Can Ever Do...

Again and again, when I see that a child has been kidnapped, or at least has been reported missing, I feel such frustration with the parents when they refuse to talk to the police and other investigators.

The ABSOLUTE WORST thing a parent can do is stop talking!

The reason for this is that, universal physics *wise,* every word spoken by the mother, including the physics of her presentation of herself, is an exact, inescapable parallel to what the missing child is experiencing within herself or himself! As the situation changes moment by moment for the child, the ever-changing language and dynamics of the "mother" likewise parallel, revealing those changes within the child!

Invertedly, the language of the father, as well as his presentation, is a direct and parallel reflection of what the missing child's environment is like, likewise changing with his language and presentation, and vice versa!

I'm seeing the reports of the missing "Baby Lisa," and once again, as so often in these cases, the parents have clammed up, and I feel such a concern that extremely vital information is being lost by her parents' refusal to talk with police!

Unwittingly, they are her ever-current voice, her eyes, her feelings, a window into where she is and what she is experiencing, and they are throwing her universal communications away!

If they only knew... There just never seems to be a way to tell them! Of course, most of the "authorities" are probably just as clueless!

The telling analogy overall is what I said in the first paragraph here: "the parents (analogical important and necessary facts in the child's disappearance and current whereabouts) when they refuse (communication lost/closed off) to talk to the police and other investigators (reveal the truth)."

Similar to precognition (without anything to do with"psychic" anything, but rather, based on actual, realized universal physics), this is so tremendously frustrating to witness, yet again! I feel like an alien who has landed on planet lalaland!
      Last edited by MystEerieUsOne; October 20th, 2011 at 02:37 AM.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Just wanted to add that years ago, I heard the description of Elizabeth Smart's abductor (what he looked like and what he wearing) in the language of her parents, and I heard the entire first, middle and last name of Polly Klass's killer through the language, as well. And soooo much more!

This is also how I knew about September 11th, 2001, and all the rest over the years! (*Knowing***-ly through multidimensional language and math as they positioned themselves toward manifestation!)

Humans may be doing what they mistakenly assume is life, but the universe has a whole 'nother dynamic going on, all the while, despite them!

** Minus all the creepy, weird stuff, of course!
      Last edited by MystEerieUsOne; October 20th, 2011 at 02:54 AM.

Graphics/Design/profiles Support
      is Quiet

I am:
      Crazy

Milkyway, Helios, Giya, North America, USA, Iowa, CR
      Blog Entries

Information is conveyed through a countless number of ways. Verbal and written communications also playing a part in this great exchange of information, on many levels.

Growth Through Adversity

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Once again, it is incredibly intriguing and also kind of sad to notice that the simplest statements of the parents, when they spoke at such a short time, revealed quite a few actual details hidden within the physics of their own words.

And this isn't even using the more complex multidimensional language physics, but just simply a statement or two that they made, based on an energy hidden (embedded) within those statements.

Imagine what all else could be revealed if they would make it about that child (baby Lisa) instead of themselves, and talk and talk and talk and talk.

Revealed in a simple unconscious statement are: gas station, uncle, very thin (later used by neighbors to describe the man walking away with a baby), and lots of other information that could be enormous clues in finding out what happened to that child.

Using the exact same kind of very simple and few statements of Elizabeth Smart's parents, the kidnapper's appearance and clothing were described, and they didn't even know they were doing that!

Enormity of truth...made unavailable in what isn't being said.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

unfortunately, current investigative policies regarding missing children are slanted towards parents automatically being prime suspects. even more unfortunate is that all too often, a parent is actually involved. then theres the very real argument that the parent as prime suspect tactic all too often means that a overzealous prosecuter and investigators will overly focus on the parent allowing an unknown perpetrator to get a huge head start, and that causes parents to clam up as well. Then theres the media focus. We create a circus condition in any such case, further traumatizing an already tramatized family. Peace becomes a premium and if they cant find it, they make their own by just dropping out.

It really is a catch 22 situation and in most western countries, it really is most prudent from a judicial position to just clam up and there isnt a lawyer anywhere that would tell you otherwise.

When under a microscope while your child has gone missing, creating a double trauma situation, almost no parent is going to listen to what most would consider "fringe" theories. Human nature.

Unfortunate, but thats just the way it is.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

nowadays many number of children's are getting missed as reported to police department from various countries, these kids are being harassed and they suffer many problems in their lifetime by some improper adults !

is Living in my now

I am:
      Meh

Blog Entries

yes ..i totally agree with you henderson my rose .. im thinking you re talking of child abuse and i agree they are being missed SO many cases and so many children suffering .. peadophilia is growing in strength especially cyber wise .. sure there are tasks force world wide but they cant reach every child. they need to bring in a program into schools (primary level) that discusses this on an age appropriate level so ALL children are reached ins ome way to knwo what the peadophiles say to threaten them or keep them form talking to someone and finding help ..SO many dont get help until they are teenagers . tachers and childcare workers are trained to recognise signs but SO many children slip thru the system because they dont show signs .....

" BE PRESENT "