View RSS Feed

The way home

Allies

Rate this Entry
by , July 29th, 2010 at 06:47 AM (338 Views)
..they've been called many things through time by many people ..but i have come to understand them as Allies (my sister read the readings of don juan years ago and the use of the term stuck with the energy of understanding) .. they are "interceptors ..those placed on the path to help guide one in a direction or send a message from spirit ..some allies are animals or situations that seem to occur in a syncronistic way . last few days ive had this kind of interaction with people i know (usually allies are not known directly but i will call this interception situation ..gentle guidance ) many people with the same quiery about "life" to me and my answer always the same .. so "im getting it now" .
all these few people say they feel they are lacking something each different but the same answer. one feels they are lacking because they do not have a significant other in their life and that is why they feel down and un rest. another feels confused within because they have been losing their sound place in judgement because they have been tested by people they felt they knew or trusted has blown that belief away . another feels they cant heal because their grief is too deep.
it hit me yesterday when i gave yet the same answer (i should highlight or underline that line as i see it repeats here but i want you to get the feel for what my experience with allies has been.
the answer :

i have a husband,two children,work fulltime as a nurse,am studying online along with regular life stuff , i have a happy marriage , i love my children and my job but i still have these feelings of unrest at times ,feel bored,anxious sometimes lonely .. i realise that no matter how full or empty our lives are when we face karma and lessons the answer can only lie within and the work we do with it..no matter what we do externally.

BING ... got it ..
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments