View RSS Feed

The way home

lessons

Rate this Entry
by , January 29th, 2010 at 11:39 AM (365 Views)
i have learnt 2 very important lessons here tonight ..one from Rory ..about being light and and with ease ..to have fun ..and it struck me ..i have so much fun with the elders at the nursing home because in that role with that hat on ..i put all my inhibitions aside ..i am selfless for them ..i laugh .. i remember when iw as young when i am there ..and i am going to bring this truth into being in my everyday life ..hence my sugniture ..
my 2nd lesson is from Lorri about having the power to let go ..its not about not being able to say good bye or whatever else ..i am holding onto from my past or looking into what next i can hold unto ..but having that power an dknowledge to just let it go it doesnt really matter any more .. i will sleep easy tonight .. my spirit shines bright and loudy ..i am trully guided with the voice the universal light .. i am not afraid to shine now i know the truth xx
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad my words were able to help Rana
    HUGS and much love
    I'm so delighted that I was in some way able to help and inspire you my dear friend. Lightness and ease is a choice we can always make, but often we have to step back and calm down and consciously 'force' ourselves to do that. It's always worth it. I'd like to say how important your job is and how much joy you must bring to the residents of your nursing home. When my grandmother was in the nursing home here we were so SO grateful for the nurses and carers that brought warmth and joy and kindness to her. Not everyone does, some just went through the motions, some were only there for the money and didnt care, and one nurse was even very abusive (but we reported her and she was called to account thankfully). It means so much what you are doing. It is a sacred duty. I bet you don't often get thanks, but I want to thank you so much
    thankyou Rory .. i can honestly say i absultely love this aspect of Nursing ..its very spiritual to spend time with the elders ..they humble and astonish me ..as well as act sometimes as my councel ..and make me laugh ..ohh and there is an endless stream of hugs all day if wanted ..some days i dont hear the word thankyou ..but i see it and feel it from the elders .. i am meant to be in this home for the now ..we have a cool one too because we have also got a lil community hospital down the end of the hall ,a doctors surgery down stairs ,physio ..all them stuff have a look on www.lornecommunityhospital.com it has an awesome shot of where i work ! every day xx thankyou Rory for your kind words xxxxxx they always mean alot to me x