View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Stress

Seems the Universe is reaching out to teach me a major lesson right now. Crap happens and its all about power...power of one person over another. I have decided no more....no more does one person have the power over me anymore.
    I have been under attack via email from someone on one of the committees I am involved with and its thier issues not mine. Not going into the very long boring details needless to say that I have to finally say enough is enough and say what needs to be said. That ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. silence

by , February 19th, 2010 at 11:48 AM (The way home)
    SILENCE (DELERIUM)

give me ..release ..re...lease me.. i ..am ..outside ........ give me PEACE ...heaven holds a sense of wonder and i wanna to believe that i get caught up when the rage in me subsides in this whirl wind i am sinking in this silence in this whirl wind in this slilence i believe ..i CANT hell this all in ..comfort ME ..i cant ..hold( it) ALL in ... if u ONLY need ...heaven holds a sense of wonder and i want it to believe that i get colder when the rage in me subsides ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. the moth

by , February 17th, 2010 at 12:36 PM (The way home)
    yesterday ..a bautiful Moth came out of a ceramic pot type thing i was looking at in the OP shop ..i followed it under shelves because iw as afraid someone would stand on her. i took her t the end of the shops and attempted 1st time to release her to the bush area there she followed me back ?? i tried again she followed me back .i took her int he car near to a beach close to my home and tried to release her intot he bush ..she flew back into my car twice ! ok ..im thinking this is a lesson ..i bring ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. the story of us

by , February 14th, 2010 at 12:29 PM (The way home)
    .. a tradition of mine upon the eve of my baby's Birth date ..i tell her the story of her arrival ..tonight while i was preparing dinner she sat up on the bench listening intently as she always does ..smiling aksing her questions. i looked at her intently and told her the most special thing about tomorrow the 15th is that it is a date she herself chose at some stage because the constellations were perfect for her arrival for her unique lessons , this time i "know" she understands a little ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. the secret beach

by , February 12th, 2010 at 09:56 AM (The way home)
    i had one of them weeks of observation for lack of a better word ..i have been trully blessed he is awakening in every sense ..it is beautiful a dream i have always wanted in this lifetime ..one i knew would manifest but of course never knew when ..so be it. today when we found what we are calling our secret beach ..a lil way from our home we talked about much with his journey inward ..he expressed his concern that i appeared "closed " .. it was cool finally turning the light upon him ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized