PDA

View Full Version : Mom and Dad

userid7
January 16th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Just thought I'd put this out there, as it is alot less talked about,
We have Mother earth, so who is the Father?
Well I have to than Neil Young again, for mentioning "Father Fire"
pertaining to the sun, had played here not to long ago again, I wanted
to go talk with him, but there was security types all over the place.
Peace and Love,
DangerBird.

Logio
January 17th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Just thought I'd put this out there, as it is alot less talked about,
We have Mother earth, so who is the Father?
Well I have to than Neil Young again, for mentioning "Father Fire"
pertaining to the sun, had played here not to long ago again, I wanted
to go talk with him, but there was security types all over the place.
Peace and Love,
DangerBird.

The father could be thought more of logic or the conscious mind; authority figure imposing the law - perhaps time, regulation of desire - i.e. controller.
I think that there is both a negative and positive aspect that should be taken into consideration e.g. - dogmatic, + positive control.

Your Liege,

Nathan

Rana
January 17th, 2009, 09:15 AM
hi ..in Maori Mythology mother is Earth and father is sky (and that is stars and galaxies too) ..they say before there was light mother earth and father sky were one so there was a world of only darkness and conciousness ..one day they concieved a son and he seperated them by lying down upon mother and with his feet he pushed his father sky upwards..then there was light ..of course there is alot more of the story in between ..so thats what i go with x

planetlove
January 21st, 2009, 03:51 AM
IN MY OPINION....

The father is the foundation in everycore he is the intelligence/ peace love and light in every molecule.... that is in all ....that lies still and dormant ..

He is an experience for US all ....you can axcess him in deep mediatation ......
Ever heard the saying "GOD IS AN EXPERIENCE"...

The mother is responsible for the things we see....MAYA - ILLUSION etc...
She is the visible Experince...

They cannot live without each other ...they are always hand in hand with each....

V

Logio
January 25th, 2009, 04:46 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/mothernature.jpghttp://www.ultimatecoupons.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/family-guy-peter-griffin8.jpg

planetlove
January 25th, 2009, 07:05 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/mothernature.jpghttp://www.ultimatecoupons.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/family-guy-peter-griffin8.jpg

Nicely PUT .... I LOVE IT ....

Narnia
March 29th, 2009, 06:00 PM
"The First is the Father"
Father = Time.

"The Second is the Mother"
Mother = Earth.

"The Third is the Child"
Child = The by-product of Earth and Time.

Those are just my thoughts .... you may take it or leave it .... ultimately it's your choice.

userid7
March 30th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Father time, being such an old expression I guess I missed it, like it was
just there, anyway putting that into my perspective on things sure
creates some interesting side effects, thanks Sphinx,
Peace and Love,
Danger Bird.

SoulChild
March 30th, 2009, 04:52 PM
That was a good one Sphinx! and all you guys responses are great. Certainly and interesting topic. This is sort of sad, but a different way of looking at things....but, I was taught this by men, so it was probably a mind thing. But, what they taught me, or should I say, what they brought to my attention was the fact that the "female" is usually referred to things that can be destroyed, get destroyed, material things, or things that can fall apart...things of that nature. Like your car has a girl name, and the male was looked upon as from the stars, spiritual. And the reasoning to support their theory was even described through our body design and all. Sounds sort of crazy...untill you think about it. So, in my mind, i have always looked at the female representing more down to earth, physical, where men could be more spiritual (as far as discipline) Yet, woman are very loyal to their spirituality.

But, I think Sphinx got it....because like Grandfather clock and Father time.....there must be something there with men and time......and looking at how things are going in the world in this day and time...I would say that the clock is ticking....probably faster than I thought.....no offense guys....

Jester Black
March 31st, 2009, 06:28 PM
In Taino culture, the mother is a sea turtle and the father the first speaker of the seven tribes